Salad - warm potato and artichoke
Recipe highlights Serves: 4
- Store covered in fridge (under 5°C)
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Nut free
- Email this recipe
- Add recipe to your shopping list for re-using and sharing
- 500 g baby chat potatoes
200 g artichokes, cooked (or use canned)
2 teaspoons harissa, (tomato and chilli sauce)
1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
pepper, to taste
1. Cook baby chats in lightly salted, simmering water. Remove from water when cooked and put aside warm.
2. Cut the artichokes into quarters. On a ribbed cast-iron grill plate, grill them lightly, perhaps 1minute each side.
3. In a bowl, combine the harissa, oil and vinegar and whisk together well.
4. Cut the chat potatoes into quarters and add to the dressing. Add the grilled artichokes and the chopped parsley.
5. Toss the ingredients together to coat well. Season to taste.
Notes: This salad should be served at room temperature for the best flavour.
Average quantity per Serving
Average quantity per 100g
|Total fat (g)|
|- Saturated fat (g)|
|- Polyunsaturated fat (g)|
|- Monounsaturated fat (g)|
|- Sugars (g)|
|Dietary fibre (g)|
|Niacin equivalents (mg)|
|Vitamin C (mg)|
|Total folate (ug)|
|Total vitamin A equivalents (ug)|
|Beta carotene equivalents (ug)|
(Logo links to further information)
Source: Recipe developed and tested by Andrew Blake, 2006.
This recipe was orginally published as:
Warm potato and artichoke salad with harissa dressing.
Recipe publication date on: 11/15/2006
Last reviewed on: 17/07/2012